Window Perf Printing comes in full color on one side, with 1 stock to choose from and are available in many popular sizes.
Window Perf is an adhesive-backed, perforated synthetic substrate with full color printing on one side. It is designed to let you put your printed message on a window visible from the outside but still be able to see out from the inside. You can use it on architectural glass and side or rear automotive windows. For automotive use, please check local regulations. Window Perf comes in a range of sizes from 1′ x 1′ to 150′ by 53″ (inches) and can be laminated. If using Window Perf for an automobile, we highly recommend lamination to keep dirt out of the holes.
Be sure to check local zoning and vehicle codes before applying.
Note: Due to material all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, making exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides.
Window Perf Uses:
- Car Windows
- Storefront Windows
- Suggested final DPI size – 150 dpi
- Bleed: 1/4″ all around
- Window Perf will be printed at 720 x 720 Resolution. Suggested file format should be PDF and CMYK color space
- NOTE: For fastest upload results, we recommend that you ZIP all files before uploading
- 50/50 Perforated Adhesive
- Minimum Size: 1′ High X 1′ Wide
- Maximum Size: 53″ High X 150′ Wide
- 1.5 mil. Gloss Lamimation
Turnaround Time: 3-5 Days
Note: Turnaround time begins from the time of proof approval.
For pricing please contact us.