Vehicle Decal Printing comes in full color on one side, with 1 stock to choose from and are available in many popular sizes.
Vehicle Decals are adhesive-backed and printed in full color on one side of 2.1 mil Gloss White Complex Curve synthetic substrate. They are laminated for long lasting protection. This material is specifically designed for vehicle decals and will give you great results. Common applications include hoods, roofs, trunk lids, doors, and fenders.
Note: Due to material all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, making exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides.
Vehicle Decal Uses:
- Suggested final DPI size – 200 dpi
- Bleed: 1/4″ all around
- Vehicle Decals will be printed at 720 x 720 Resolution. Suggested file format should be PDF and CMYK color space
- NOTE: For fastest upload results, we recommend that you ZIP all files before uploading
- 2.1 mil. Gloss White Complex Curve – Bubble-Free Technology
- Minimum Size: 1′ High X 1′ Wide
- Maximum Size: 53″ High X 150′ Wide
- 1.5 mil. Cast Gloss Lamimation
Turnaround Time: 3-5 Days
Note: Turnaround time begins from the time of proof approval.