Vinyl Label Printing comes in full color on one side, with 2 stocks to choose from and are available in many popular sizes.
Vinyl Banners are printed in full color on one side of 13 oz. vinyl in a matte finish with sizes ranging from 2′ x 2′ to a huge 150′ x 8′. They are built to stand up to the elements, though they do wear with time. We offer a variety of finishing options, including hemming, grommets, and pole pockets.
Note: Due to material all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, making exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides.
Vinyl Label Uses:
- Trade Booth Displays
- Window Display
- Suggested final DPI size – 200 dpi
- Bleed: 1/4″ all around
- Vinyl Labels will be printed at 720 x 720 Resolution. Suggested file format should be PDF and CMYK color space
- NOTE: For fastest upload results, we recommend that you ZIP all files before uploading
- 4 mil. Gloss Permanent Adhesive
- 4 mil. Matte Permanent Adhesive
- Minimum Size: 1′ High X 1′ Wide
- Maximum Size: 53″ High X 100′ Wide
Turnaround Time: 3-5 Days
Note: Turnaround time begins from the time of proof approval.