Rolled Canvas Printing comes in full color on one side, with 1 stock to choose from and are available in many popular sizes.
Note: Due to material all substrates may expand or shrink from batch to batch, making exact cuts very difficult. We do not recommend borders. If you would like borders please make sure they are at least 2″ thick. We will not reprint if the borders are not exactly the same on all sides.
Rolled Canvas Uses:
- Canvas photo prints
- Art reproduction
- Heirloom photographs
- Business or personal artwork display
- Simulated paintings
- Suggested final DPI size – 300 dpi
- Bleed: 1/4″ all around
- Rolled Canvas will be printed at 720 x 720 Resolution. Suggested file format should be PDF and CMYK color space
- NOTE: For fastest upload results, we recommend that you ZIP all files before uploading
- 15 mil. White Canvas
- Minimum Size: 1′ High X 1′ Wide
- Maximum Size: 54″ High X 100′ Wide
- We trim to finished size
- If you need borders, add them to the finished size
Turnaround Time: 3-5 Days
Note: Turnaround time begins from the time of proof approval.